Saturday, January 16, 2010

L.A.

So, I'm working on my B.F.A. project and I needed of some cool backgrounds. I thought it would be fun to go down to L.A. in the middle of the night except for the fact that I was a little worried about theft. Since I didn't want to go by myself I thought it would be fun to see if Bryan wanted to join me. I figured if the situation were to get bad, I could always say, "hey, take his camera (Bryan's), it's twice as much as mine"! Not really. I would have ended up giving the guy mine as long as I got the cf card. It was a blast. We spent about 5 hours shooting two locations. I thought it would have taken a lot less time. Here's a photo I snapped while Bryan was making fun of my plastic tripod. No camera movement! Not bad for a plastic tripod. I now know what to get Bryan for his birthday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would have to agree it was great to get out, and take a "breather", even if we were breathing L.A. city air;) No really though, I had a great time, thanks for asking me to come! I'll never forget the fresh onions at Subway, I was in tears!

Hallie Owens said...

You two had way too much fun while we were all snoozing away. But hey a good picture.

Rupeshow said...

dude, you should have called. i'm living in LA man.