Sunday, July 26, 2009

Las Vegas is HOT!



I don't know what it is but i've been in some really hot weather. I went to Vegas over the 4th of July to shoot pictures for the 2010 Redline catalog. It was so stinkin' hot out there. I have no idea how people can actually live out there! We could only ride early in the morning and right before sunset. It averaged around 105 degrees in the middle of the day. The Redline team and I spent most of the time at the hotel pool. I promised myself that next time I was at T.j. Lavins, I would do the first jump which is a 10' drop into a 5' cement landing. I did the drop off but cased my back tire so hard that my feet blew off the pedals. I also had the chance to hang out with T.j. and the local aussies. Even though it was really hot, I had a blast hanging out with the Redline riders. Thanks again Fuzzy!

No comments: