Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Slacker



It's been over a month since the last time i've made a post. Now that I know I can go a month without making a post, it's time to start posting some stuff. I've been really busy with school, family and work. I have a photo trip to New York with my program (at the end of March) and I've been selected with three other photo students to go to China with my teacher ( John Telford at the end of April). I'm really excited, but at the same time not because I have to be without Carly and Cru for a month. I will also be missing my wife's graduation and moving to California. I'm so thankful to have a wife who understands the opportunity. Cru just recently turned 4 months. It's been really fun to watch him change over these 4 months. He's been noticing things more around him and is entertained by things around him. We just got him some board shorts for the summer!

No comments: